Attraction Marketing System

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What did you do today?


I saw a great interview with Aplo Ohno about his training tactics when the Olympics where going on. He was talking about his training and how at the end of every day he would lay in bed and ask him self "did I do everything I could do to become better today" I thought about that statement for about a hour. I wondered how hard it would be to honestly say yes to that question and all the things i would have to do to be comfortable to answer yes!

You see I really don't think there would be a day that i could lay in bed and say yes to that and I guess that is the point, you need to really drive your self everyday to become or to get what it is that you want and if at the end of every day you ask yourself that simple but loaded question "did I do everything I could do to become better today" then tomorrow you will do a little more and the day after a little more and so on!

So I ask you "did you do everything you could do to become better today?" if you to answer no like I do then lets try a little harder tomorrow and even harder the day after that and so on!

free training webinar to explode your business

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes life just gets in the way and we don't accomplish all that we would like to in a day. But if we give it our very best every day, that is what will keep us moving forward.
    ~ Linda Dougherty ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so true! We all should hold ourselves more accountable on a daily basis to be more productive. Thanks for reminding us to continue to better ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message here and one to encourage to press onward for progress. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it helps when write down the top 3-5 things you want to get done and only occupy your time with those things listed. However life does get in the way some times so keep the list short but be able to say yes at the end of the day. Good tip Arlen, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arlen,

    Great question to ask from ourselves. Thanks for this.

    Damayanthi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arlen are you in my head? This is so true. I was having a blah day and read this...thanks.

    ReplyDelete