Attraction Marketing System

Friday, March 26, 2010

How to be a leader in MLM # 6

Learn to motivation your team! I love this one, I am have coached many sports wrestling, football, track, softball, swimming , and a few more and motivation is one of my favorite things and its so different for everyone! You see some kids i coached would get motivated by me telling them there was no way they could do something, others got motivated from my showing them kids just like them doing things bigger and better then them, and others just need me to show them that I believed in them and they need to believe too or they would never get what they wanted not only in sports but in life! Don't get me wrong you need to teach the skills to your team, like how to blog, Youtube, write articles, and so forth, But what is going to make that person learn and implement the skills? You guessed it MOTIVATION! Its the single most impotent thing not only in MLM but in life! Find out what makes the people on your team tick, and you that to get them to do what it takes to get the things they want! Now how do you learn to motivate your team you ask, how can you get them to do the things you want them to and that they really need to do to become successful!? That is a great question, Here is how i learned what makes people tick, YOU ASK THEM! I know it seams so simple but many in MLM never take the few seconds it takes to really learn what makes the people on there team tick, and i am not sure why they don't It really dose not take all that long and once you know what drives a person you can harness it and use it! OK so now you know what drives your person, how do you use it? Well if you have never coached or been in charge of a sales team or ever really even been a leader in anything you still can learn to motivate people, HOW your probably asking your self? Well here is what I did to learn just that I looked at all the great coaches that i had in my life and tried to ether contact them and sit down and ask them that vary question, or remember the things they said or did to motivate me and the teams i had been part of. Another thing I did want look at all the great Motivational speakers and look them up on YOUTUBE and really took the time to learn what they where doing and how they where doing it!

To learn more tips Visit me here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arlen,

    This is another great tip. One of my mentors said that "you need to believe in your distributors more than they believe in themselves."

    Thanks for sharing.

    Damayanthi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlen - Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing! Debbie Parker

    ReplyDelete