Attraction Marketing System

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NO! NO! NO!

How many No's will you go threw before you find your yes? I was at a live training for Worldventures and one of the trainers was talking about the word no and how people are mentally trained over years to be discouraged buy the word know. He said the 98% of network marketer that do fail give up after getting 20-50 nos and give up trying! wow 50 nos and you give up? I thought about that and how many people i would be able to get No's from before i gave up... then she brought up a person from her team. He started by saying I have gotten 100 nos in a row with out getting one yes! Now how many of use would be able to take 100 nos in a row? I taught about that for a few minuets and made up my mind that i would take as many nos as it would take before i would give up! Most people say that is madness your just losing money, or that will never work, or why are you still doing that if it is not working? I as them the same about there J.O.B I ask them do you love your job? If you had enough money to quit would you still stay there? Most people say "NO!" that is why i am doing this! As much as i love my job, as good as i get payed I don't want to be there until i turn 65 or how ever old i will need to be to retie, do you want that? "NO" OK what is you plan to get out of where you are? At least i have a plan, you don't even have that!!!! I don't know if you know this but if your are under the age of 40 you probably wont get "social security" so why the #$@@ would you work in a J.O.B. that you don't like that dose not pay you what your worth and that is not going to let you retire until your 55 if your lucky!

To find out how you cant start your own plan and have the things you want!

6 comments:

  1. Arlen, I have truly become a fan of yours. You are so thoughtful in your message and I can only say bravo for hitting the nail on the head..never give up if what you are doing is truly your hearts desire. Good grief, we had more courage as babies when we were first learning to walk and the amount of times we fell down in the process..hmmm..something to think about, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! If you can't handle hearing the word "no" you've got no business being in this business. It just comes with the territory. Thanks for sharing, Arlen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife kept telling me "no" (to my proposal) right up to the moment she said, "I do". Where would I be if I'd given up:) Persistence ALWAYS pays off.

    Excellent Post, Arlen

    Regards, Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, No's can truly bring success into your life but like you point out persistence plays a major role in you success. Keep up the good work and collect those No's ;-)

    Walter Schaarschmidt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arlen,

    Another great post. Persistence and consistence are the keys to become successful.

    Damayanthi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a vision of a parent telling a child "No, No, No!" when they are doing something they shouldn't be and adding "How many times to I have to tell you NO?!" There are many strong-willed children out there that the word "no" never phases - they just do it anyway. As internet marketers, we should be like those strong-willed children. :)
    ~ Linda Dougherty ~

    ReplyDelete