Attraction Marketing System

Monday, April 5, 2010

Doing what you say!

I just wanted a quick blog post about doing the things that you say your going to do! Its amazing how something people sometimes say things but never do them! I don't know how many times i have head you really need to do this Arlen, or I am going to do this you should do this with me and we will be much more successful! Almost every time someone has come to me I have jumped on it and gone gun ho, almost to a fault i don't look right i don't look left i just do it day after day after day... And about 2 months go by and I pick my head up to look around a notice that I am all alone! No one is beside me doing that thing that was never my idea no one is doing the things that you really need to do to become successful not even the person who's idea it was!! Crazy right! Now most people would stop or just give up but not me I just put my head back down and start going hard at it again! Why do you ask? well its really simple people at the top do things that others wont do! Its the old saying. success= Short term actions * time! So if your doing the things that it takes even if your the only one doing them you will come out on the top!

To join my group a group that I lead and will never give up on!

3 comments:

  1. Arlen - That's a lesson I try to impress upon my kids, but don't always follow myself. We all need to hold ourselves more accountable. Great reminder Arlen. Debbie Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlen, Love your formula success=short term actions*time
    You are a great leader doing the things day in day out and inspiring us.

    Thanks for the reminder.

    Damayanthi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post again. Thanks for writing on this topic as a reminder and one for encouragement to press onward. Sure appreciate what you do.

    ReplyDelete